Category: The Off Season
I’ll try and update this post a few times as reactions increase. Keep checking back. I’ll attempt to give a heads up when I do it though.
- Brewhoop and Bucksketball are typically on the same page when it comes to Bucks news, so it’s no surprise that they give an endorsement to both deals.
- On the other end of the spectrum, the 48 Minutes of Hell folks are understandably excited to be adding RJ.
- JSOnline and Tuesday’s trades.
- Bucks Diary continues the trade love fest.
- Detroit waves goodbye to The Talented Mr. Johnson.
- Hollinger: He likes. Ford: He likes.
- Bill Simmons: His Twitter does not like. “Statement just released by Milwaukee Bucks to their fans: ‘Dear fans, go eff yourselves. Die. We hate you. Go away.’”
- Bruce Bowen says goodbye to San Antonio. Maybe he won’t return after a buyout.
- Bucks.com says goodbye to RJ. ‘”Richard was a true professional during his time in Milwaukee,’ Hammond remarked. ‘He came ready to practice and play every day and always gave it his best effort. We wish him well in San Antonio.’”
- This is not about the Bucks, but here is the first episode of the TrueHoop Network Podcast. From Hardwood Paroxysm, “On the first edition of the TrueHoop Network Podcast, I talk with Kevin Arnovitz of ClipperBlog about whether Blake Griffin is the savior, check in with Royce Young of Daily Thunder on the value of the 3rd pick, and see just how depressing the state of affairs is in Memphis with Chip Crain of 3 Shades of Blue.”