Here’s my take of the Bucks-Spurs game:
- Final score: Spurs 112 – Bucks 97
- Everything the Spurs do well, they did well. The Bucks had no answers for any of the Spurs strengths. Marcus Haislip hit a three by the way. He also blocked a shot.
- The Bucks were unable to connect on many shots in the paint and allowed the Spurs to connect on virtually EVERY shot in the paint.
- This was essentially a repeat of the Wizards game except it was over much, much quicker.
- Luc Richard Mbah a Moute didn’t play in the first half, even though the Bucks were getting manhandled.
Scott Skiles take on getting the Bucks mindset back confident:
This close after a loss? To be honest (Charles) I don’t have any idea. I don’t have one clue.
No one does.