Here’s my take of the Bucks-Spurs game:
- Final score: Spurs 112 – Bucks 97
- Everything the Spurs do well, they did well. The Bucks had no answers for any of the Spurs strengths. Marcus Haislip hit a three by the way. He also blocked a shot.
- The Bucks were unable to connect on many shots in the paint and allowed the Spurs to connect on virtually EVERY shot in the paint.
- This was essentially a repeat of the Wizards game except it was over much, much quicker.
- Luc Richard Mbah a Moute didn’t play in the first half, even though the Bucks were getting manhandled.
Scott Skiles take on getting the Bucks mindset back confident:
This close after a loss? To be honest (Charles) I don’t have any idea. I don’t have one clue.
No one does.
About the Author (Author Profile)Jeremy Schmidt writes the Milwaukee Bucks blog Bucksketball. He founded it in January of 2009 because he hated his job. It’s like basketball, but with Bucks instead of basket. I know ... I’m sorry. He might come off as a bit negative, but I'm really not so bad. He just wants the Bucks to succeed, so he points out areas where they are coming up short. Someone has got to do it and he's ornery and opinionated enough to take on that task. He isn't sure if this should be in third person or not. Contact him at Jeremy@Bucksketball.com if you must use e-mail.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Milwaukee Bucks Top 10 Plays of The Year 2008/2009 [HQ] | Milwaukee Bucks NBA Announcer | December 28, 2009
- Game Thread :Milwaukee Bucks (12-16) vs Charlotte Bobcats (11-17) | Charlotte Bobcats NBA Announcer | December 28, 2009
- Live Streaming Milwaukee Bucks Vs Orlando Magic NBA Watch Online … | Milwaukee Bucks NBA Announcer | December 29, 2009