Category: Buck Hits
- Kelly Dwyer on this being useful for the Bucks.
- Frank Madden wonders what the plan is.
- Kevin Arnovitz said both teams shuffled the deck in this 5-on-5, but at least the Bucks got a wild card in Ekpe Udoh.
- John Hollinger sees the logic for Milwaukee and appreciates the salary cap savings (Insider).
- Matt Moore declares the Bucks a winner thanks to Udoh and the salary savings and Scott Skiles a loser thanks to his new backcourt’s defensive indifference in this deal.
- Zach Lowe isn’t sure of the long term plan for Milwaukee but says this helps in the short term.
- Zach Harper has so many graphs, but they are all about SWAG!
- Curtis Harris at Hardwood Paroxysm with some interesting Brandon Jennings/Monta Ellis numbers.
- Drew Olson introduces you to Ellis.
And here’s what we’ve written thus far:
- Me on the Bucks big moves since 2003 (it’s just a timeline).
- Me on the Bucks doing the same thing they always do.
- Me on Monta Ellis and how he can fit with Brandon Jennings and the Bucks.
- Ian on Ekpe Udoh, useful if not eye-catching.
Jeremy Schmidt writes the Milwaukee Bucks blog Bucksketball.com. Follow him on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.