Doron Lamb – # 387
If Doron Lamb hits close to his 46.6 percent 3-point mark at Kentucky in the NBA, Bucks will have a winner with 42nd overall pick. #NBArank
— Andrew Ayres (@AndrewAyres2012) August 21, 2012
Tobias Harris – #366
Larry Sanders – #333
The yellow arrow signifying no improvement next to Larry Sanders #NBARank is the perfect symbol for him
— Ian Segovia (@Ian_Segovia) August 23, 2012
John Henson – #295
Joel Przybilla – #273
Props to anyone who can spell Joel Przybilla without looking it up #NBARank
— Wesley Morton (@WesFromTheATL) August 28, 2012
So what have we learned so far from NBA Rank:
- I will promote anyone named Ian, especially myself.
- John Henson lives on a heavenly plane.
- No one knows that Przybilla is considerably worse than every other Bucks player listed.
- Tobias Harris might be the most underrated player in the league.
- There is nothing happening in the basketball world.
Bonus tweet from Jeremy:
You can follow #NBARank on ESPN’s NBA page.