“where to eat before a milwaukee bucks game” and other funny things people typed in to Google to get here
- 3 foot long spaghetti noodles in milwaukee (Add some italian sausage and, wow, you’ve got something good going there.)
- bambi slogan (It should be: Are You Ready to Be Sad?)
- being a power forward sucks (Drew Gooden, is that you?)
- where to shoot a buck if he’s looking right at you (Jon Brockman, is that you?)
- should i drop samuel dalembert (I assume this is a fantasy basketball player. Mr. Fantasy Basketball, yes, you should drop Dalembert at this point.)
- sharkquis daniels (Terrific.)
- larry sanders feeds off your energy, fans (This is pretty accurate. Sanders is an energy guy, and fans can give players energy.)
- how do you guard luc richard mbah a moute (Don’t let him get to the rim off cuts, keep your hands up when he’s posting up and box him out.)
- bucks record under herb kohl (For full seasons and this season: 1,028 – 1,165.)
- cash money records ( … )
– bust of the year ilyasova
He’s not quite in this territory anymore. He’s come around slowly and quietly throughout December. 10.6 points and 6.2 rebounds in December on 43.6% shooting. Most importantly perhaps, has been his 3-point shot coming around. 48.1% on threes in December for a team that’s in desperate need of shooters.
So maybe we shouldn’t give up on Ilyasova as an okay player just yet. Maybe he isn’t (he definitely isn’t) a $40 million player, but that doesn’t mean he can’t contribute at all.
– why is it always so hard for scott skiles to play the rookies?
I think this idea is overblown. John Henson isn’t playing right now, but that has more to do with guys in front of him playing well than it does with him being a rookie. Doron Lamb was forced into action, but he still was averaging 15 minutes per game while Beno Udrih was out. And remember Mbah a Moute and Brandon Jennings as rookies? Both played extensively.
Sanders didn’t get a ton of minutes as a rookie, but he’s just been a work in progress. It’s hard to say he was handled wrong, considering the huge steps he’s taken forward this season.
– do the bucks have too many power forwards
Some would say yes. In a perfect world, they’d probably be able to swap out one of the many bigs in their rotation for a larger guard that could defend and shoot the ball a bit from three. Mbah a Moute’s return initially started with him largely at the small forward position, but as he often does, he found himself crashing the power forward party pretty quickly. Now he’s starting at the four and providing the same versatility and defense he always does.
Categories: Your Searches