Bucks remain unranked in Bill and Jalen’s previews and YouTube commenters are confused

| October 17, 2013

Category: Sad and Unpopular

Simmons Rose

Grantland’s Bill Simmons and Jalen Rose decided to spend the last few weeks of the offseason breaking down each NBA team based on a ranking created by Simmons. They’ve covered the bottom fifteen teams in the league so far and guess what? The Bucks still aren’t on the list! This means one of two things:

1. Bill Simmons thinks very highly of the Bucks.
  2. He forgot to rank them.

No matter the reason, YouTube commenters decided to do what they do best: complain. (BOOM TAKE THAT YOUTUBE COMMENTERS HAHAHAHA!!!)

***

(Again, as a reminder, all of these comments are on videos that have nothing to do with the Bucks.)

2Haha right!,?

Classic joke!

Can #HATERSGONNAHATE13 be the new slogan for the Bucks?? Please?!?!

17That sure would be silly, Raptors21! Boink boink.

It’s just you!6

I’m a fan of Mr. Nebett’s attitude. 7

Lol!8

Yeah. Go Google “giannas.” I dare you. 9

Woah, JusticeBenho. Did you miss when they signed Bobby Simmons AND Charlie Bell in the SAME WEEK!?! That’s suspense. 10

Classic. 11

Classic. 12

… he said while taking a selfie.13

I’m for it. 14

This guy has lived a sort of depressing life. 15

mayb your both moron

Too real, Gabe228. Too real.

Tags: , , , , ,

Jon Hartzell is a Bucks fan trying to be more optimistic. Larry Sanders is wonderful. During the Fear the Deer run he was a ball boy for the team and was constantly yelled at by Kelvin Sampson. He’s currently a student at UW-Madison and writes for NBA.com, DIME Magazine, and (formerly) A.V. Club Milwaukee.

1. Kevin says:

this hurt

2. Ted says:

He’s going to say something along the lines of “They are an organization hellbent on mediocrity so the front office is going to do whatever they can to make the playoffs and get that 8th seed…Clarvoyant Bill predicts the Bucks trade Caron Butler’s expiring contract, Ekpe Udoh and a 1st round pick for Rudy Gay” I dont think he believes in this team, I think he believes in the front office trying way too hard to be average.

• SillyBilly says:

I like Bill Simmons but the Bucks aren’t trading for Rudy Gay (and yes he did predict that in the Toronto ep).

• Ted says:

I dont think they are trading 4 Gay either (at least I hope not) Simmons is just obsessed with trade machine stuff and SF is still probably the Bucks biggest hole in their current lineup. I dont think they make any drastic trades this year but if anyone gets dealt it’s Ersan and (or) Ekpe

3. Patti #1 says:

Can’t help myself…I just HAVE to post something… even if I do sound like a moron.

Life is good…Go Bucks!

4. L says:

It’s probably based solely on how good the Bucks defense could potentially be.

• L says:

Just out of curiosity does L.Drew preach using the ICE technique as a defensive strategy to combat the pick n’ roll?

5. Clutch Manatee says:

Hahaha Glad to see my comment made it here! I absolutely support #HATERSGONNAHATE13.

6. Zane says:

Someone mentioned defense. Let’s picture, just for kicks, the bucks playing a zone with Henson, Sanders and Antetokounmpo. If they stand hand to hand that’s like 22 feet across.

Larry Drew, meet Jim Boeheim.

7. Wonderful, what a website it is! This website gives valuable information to us, keep it up.