Sports game, of which there are seven remaining: Bucks — Bulls Preview
What to Watch For: Bucks
Tuesday Brandon Knight went on WSSP’s Chuck and Wickett radio show. Among other things, the former Kentucky guard Knight said that he couldn’t trash talk any Badger fans leading up to the Final Four because Wisconsin is “home”.
Let’s enumerate the things Knight has dealt with in his debut season in Milwaukee: an injury in the opening game, the loss of his team’s best player to self-inflicted injury (then another injury), veteran leadership with a bent toward self-servitude, an 18.7% winning percentage, and Antarctica. And he’s still willing to call his adopted state home. That kind of loyalty is almost enough to make you want to dance.
One other factoid of note: if the Bucks lose, they will assure at least a tie for the worst record in franchise history (20-62 in 1993-94), a team coached by Mike Dunleavy.
What to Watch For: Bulls
This game features the NBA’s top two fourth-quarter assist men. At the beginning of the season, if you were given 500 guesses at which pair of players would hand out the most fourth-quarter helpers, you would not have guessed this pair, but they exist nonetheless. Here is a list of the top five:
Joakim Noah: 110
Ramon Sessions: 101
John Wall: 101
Kendall Marshall: 97
Michael Carter-Williams: 97
Time – 7:00 CDT
TV – FS Wisconsin
Radio – 620 WTMJ
Bucks: Nate Wolters (fractured hand; out), Larry Sanders (fractured right orbital bone; out), Carlos Delfino (right foot surgery; out), O.J. Mayo (sprained weight-bearing ankle; questionable), Ersan Ilyasova (sore ankle, out).
Bulls: Derrick Rose (body; out)
PG Ramon Sessions
SG Brandon Knight
SF Khris Middleton
PF Jeff Adrien
C Zaza Pachulia
PG Kirk Hinrich
SG Jimmy Butler
SF Mike Dunleavy
PF Carlos Boozer
C Joakim Noah
Choose the Form of the Destroyer: Mike Dunleavy, Jr.
Top 5 Reasons Mike Dunleavy, Jr. will be tonight’s Destroyer:
5) He can get his dad’s name out of the Big Bucks Book of Bad Records (see above).
4) He can exact some small revenge for having to be a 2012-13 Buck.
3) He has made 110 three-pointers this season, while converting them at a 37.4% clip.
2) The Bucks have the worst three-point percentage allowed this season: 38.2%.
1) “Hey, at beginning, Mike Dunleavy, he bust my ass!” — Giannis Antetokounmpo, describing a game from earlier this season when Dunleavy ran the 19-year-old rookie around every screen imaginable.
Prediction: Bull 81 – Bucks 69
Categories: Game Previews