I have never raced home to watch one quarter of a DVR’d basketball game that I attended. I have never known a player was about to do something terrific. I have never had over 50 Bucks related texts messages in a half hour. I have never been so at a loss for words when describing what someone on the Bucks did.
- Defenseless and defensive: Kings 129 – Bucks 118
- Revenge, served in the cold: Bucks 109 – Pistons 88
- A new low: Pacers 123 – Bucks 86
- Giannis was awesome, everything else matters less: Cavs 115 – Bucks 100
- Jabari Parker expected to join Bucks in Cleveland
- Walled Off: Wizards 115 – Bucks 86
- Rebounds, turnovers and Johnny O’Bryant. What is and isn’t real after 10 games?
- Parker to miss road trip with mid-foot sprain
- Lebron was not enough: Bucks 108 – Cavs 105
- Episode 53: The Bucks are not good at rebounding