I noted in a post last week that it was my season preview. That was kind of a lie. It wasn’t a total lie, it was more of a partial lie. That was my philosophical preview of where the Bucks sit as a franchise right now. I’ve actually been crafting my season preview with a certain set of guidelines. The guidelines follow and this is my ACTUAL season preview that will appear in the TrueHoop Network’s NBA Preview Magazine.
- Seriously, that finish was awesome: Bucks 92 – Bulls 90
- Jerryd Bayless beat the buzzer and the Bulls
- More like double no-vertime: Bulls 113 – Bucks 106
- Watching Bucks-Bulls game three with a view from above
- Episode 42: The Series Shifts
- Hope in defeat: Bulls 91 – Bucks 82
- Can the Milwaukee Bucks score with the Chicago Bulls?
- Episode 41: The Bucks took a punch
- Play was off: Bulls 103 – Bucks 91
- Watching Bucks-Bulls game one at a bar