I noted in a post last week that it was my season preview. That was kind of a lie. It wasn’t a total lie, it was more of a partial lie. That was my philosophical preview of where the Bucks sit as a franchise right now. I’ve actually been crafting my season preview with a certain set of guidelines. The guidelines follow and this is my ACTUAL season preview that will appear in the TrueHoop Network’s NBA Preview Magazine.
- Bucks announce preseason schedule
- Bucks sign Marcus Landry
- Question Week: How will this group handle expectations for the first time?
- 7 Milwaukee Bucks games you’d have to be a real jerk to miss
- Question Week: Who will make plays at the end of the shot clock and late in games?
- Question Week: Can anyone other than Khris Middleton be a reliable outside shooter?
- Reports: Bucks to open season at home for first time in 31 years
- Question Week: Who plays the four if Jabari Parker isn’t ready to start the season?
- Question Week: Will the addition of Greg Monroe hurt the Bucks defensively?
- Episode 46: An Eventful Offseason