But you know what really drives me crazy when I compare Gomes and Delfino? Gomes has virtually the same three point shooting percentage as Delfino and a considerably higher overall shooting percentage. Why are we considering Delfino a good shooter? Because he’s A. foreign and B. otherwise largely untalented. The Amir Johnson for Delfino and Roko Ukic trade is beginning to drive me insane.
- Revenge, served in the cold: Bucks 109 – Pistons 88
- A new low: Pacers 123 – Bucks 86
- Giannis was awesome, everything else matters less: Cavs 115 – Bucks 100
- Jabari Parker expected to join Bucks in Cleveland
- Walled Off: Wizards 115 – Bucks 86
- Rebounds, turnovers and Johnny O’Bryant. What is and isn’t real after 10 games?
- Parker to miss road trip with mid-foot sprain
- Lebron was not enough: Bucks 108 – Cavs 105
- Episode 53: The Bucks are not good at rebounding
- RECAP: Nuggets 103 – Bucks 102