Retiring a player’s number is a special event that is supposed to be reserved for special players in a team’s history. If a ten-year-old kid looks up at the Bucks rafters this season he’s going to see Bob Lanier’s name and number up there with Oscar Robertson and Kareem. He’s going to think Lanier played as important a role for the Bucks as The Big O and Kareem. He’s going to be wrong.
- Veteran heavy, points light: Hornets 87 – Bucks 83
- The second youngest team in the league doesn’t look very promising: Magic 114 – Bucks 90
- Jason Kidd suspended one game, won’t coach Friday vs. Magic
- Defenseless and defensive: Kings 129 – Bucks 118
- Revenge, served in the cold: Bucks 109 – Pistons 88
- A new low: Pacers 123 – Bucks 86
- Giannis was awesome, everything else matters less: Cavs 115 – Bucks 100
- Jabari Parker expected to join Bucks in Cleveland
- Walled Off: Wizards 115 – Bucks 86
- Rebounds, turnovers and Johnny O’Bryant. What is and isn’t real after 10 games?