To be fair this was almost like shooting fish in a barrel. Chris Duhon has not successfully converted on a field goal in his last nearly 70 minutes on the court. That’s three games! This is the Knicks starting point guard!
- Short-handed, undersized, victorious: Bucks 108 – Kings 107
- Larry Sanders Suspended One Game For Push On Batum
- Ripped Away: Blazers 104 – Bucks 97
- Picking up the pieces: Bucks – Blazers Preview
- The Jabari Parker Injury: Where do the Bucks go from here?
- Worst fears confirmed: Jabari Parker has a torn ACL in his left knee
- Episode 28: The Injury
- Bittersweet Victory: Bucks 96 – Suns 94
- Jabari Parker injures left knee, leaves game
- Dancing in the Desert: Bucks – Suns Preview