It all starts with Anthony. ‘Melo dropped 33 on the Bucks in their meeting last February and got to the free throw line 16 times. That’s been a problem for the Bucks again this year and should be a focus for the Nuggets. The Bucks showed they do have some scoring punch against the Knicks and they’ll need all of it against a not-so-great defensively Nuggets team to keep up.
- Veteran heavy, points light: Hornets 87 – Bucks 83
- The second youngest team in the league doesn’t look very promising: Magic 114 – Bucks 90
- Jason Kidd suspended one game, won’t coach Friday vs. Magic
- Defenseless and defensive: Kings 129 – Bucks 118
- Revenge, served in the cold: Bucks 109 – Pistons 88
- A new low: Pacers 123 – Bucks 86
- Giannis was awesome, everything else matters less: Cavs 115 – Bucks 100
- Jabari Parker expected to join Bucks in Cleveland
- Walled Off: Wizards 115 – Bucks 86
- Rebounds, turnovers and Johnny O’Bryant. What is and isn’t real after 10 games?