What better way to get the bad taste of an opening night loss out of the collective mouths of Milwaukee Bucks fans than the home opener on the following night. I’m not going to pick the Bucks every game, but I feel better about this one than I did about the Sixers game. With Rip Hamilton out, the Pistons bench is a bit depleted of perimeter scoring. If the Bucks can knock down their shots and Jennings can give the Bucks something close to what he did Friday, they’ll have a shot.
- Seriously, that finish was awesome: Bucks 92 – Bulls 90
- Jerryd Bayless beat the buzzer and the Bulls
- More like double no-vertime: Bulls 113 – Bucks 106
- Watching Bucks-Bulls game three with a view from above
- Episode 42: The Series Shifts
- Hope in defeat: Bulls 91 – Bucks 82
- Can the Milwaukee Bucks score with the Chicago Bulls?
- Episode 41: The Bucks took a punch
- Play was off: Bulls 103 – Bucks 91
- Watching Bucks-Bulls game one at a bar