What better way to get the bad taste of an opening night loss out of the collective mouths of Milwaukee Bucks fans than the home opener on the following night. I’m not going to pick the Bucks every game, but I feel better about this one than I did about the Sixers game. With Rip Hamilton out, the Pistons bench is a bit depleted of perimeter scoring. If the Bucks can knock down their shots and Jennings can give the Bucks something close to what he did Friday, they’ll have a shot.
- Revenge, served in the cold: Bucks 109 – Pistons 88
- A new low: Pacers 123 – Bucks 86
- Giannis was awesome, everything else matters less: Cavs 115 – Bucks 100
- Jabari Parker expected to join Bucks in Cleveland
- Walled Off: Wizards 115 – Bucks 86
- Rebounds, turnovers and Johnny O’Bryant. What is and isn’t real after 10 games?
- Parker to miss road trip with mid-foot sprain
- Lebron was not enough: Bucks 108 – Cavs 105
- Episode 53: The Bucks are not good at rebounding
- RECAP: Nuggets 103 – Bucks 102