What better way to get the bad taste of an opening night loss out of the collective mouths of Milwaukee Bucks fans than the home opener on the following night. I’m not going to pick the Bucks every game, but I feel better about this one than I did about the Sixers game. With Rip Hamilton out, the Pistons bench is a bit depleted of perimeter scoring. If the Bucks can knock down their shots and Jennings can give the Bucks something close to what he did Friday, they’ll have a shot.
- Walker’s budget to include money for a new arena in Milwaukee
- Texas Forever: Spurs 101 – Bucks 95
- On the Road Again: Bucks-Spurs Preview
- Atypically comfortable: Bucks 101 – Pistons 86
- Will Andre Drummond grab more offensive rebounds than the Bucks?: Bucks – Pistons Preview
- Where do Bucks players shoot their shots and do they do it well?
- The Bucks Were Really Close To Winning: Jazz 101 – Bucks 99
- Will Rudy Gobert block a shot out of the Bradley Center?: Bucks – Jazz Preview
- Episode 32: Mid-Season Report Cards
- The Bucks almost made an awesome defensive play last night