What better way to get the bad taste of an opening night loss out of the collective mouths of Milwaukee Bucks fans than the home opener on the following night. I’m not going to pick the Bucks every game, but I feel better about this one than I did about the Sixers game. With Rip Hamilton out, the Pistons bench is a bit depleted of perimeter scoring. If the Bucks can knock down their shots and Jennings can give the Bucks something close to what he did Friday, they’ll have a shot.
- Picking up the pieces: Bucks – Blazers Preview
- The Jabari Parker Injury: Where do the Bucks go from here?
- Worst fears confirmed: Jabari Parker has a torn ACL in his left knee
- Episode 28: The Injury
- Bittersweet Victory: Bucks 96 – Suns 94
- Jabari Parker injures left knee, leaves game
- Dancing in the Desert: Bucks – Suns Preview
- O’Bryant back from injury, ready for the real thing
- Physically okay: Bucks 111 – Clippers 106
- Well rested, now tested: Bucks – Clippers Preview