What better way to get the bad taste of an opening night loss out of the collective mouths of Milwaukee Bucks fans than the home opener on the following night. I’m not going to pick the Bucks every game, but I feel better about this one than I did about the Sixers game. With Rip Hamilton out, the Pistons bench is a bit depleted of perimeter scoring. If the Bucks can knock down their shots and Jennings can give the Bucks something close to what he did Friday, they’ll have a shot.
- 2015 Bucksketball Over/Unders: Part 1
- Preseason Recap: Bulls 105 – Bucks 95
- Report: Bucks, Henson agree on four-year extension
- Episode 48: Tier the Deer
- Tiering Up: Unscientific groupings of the current Bucks roster
- Jabari Parker seems healthy
- Process over results is the main takeaway from Bucks media day
- Episode 47: Rise and Fire!
- Gus Johnson will be screaming about the Bucks now
- Bucks extend John Hammond through 2016-17