While it’s encouraging that the Bucks put some room between themselves and the true bottom feeders of the NBA by picking up the win, it’s still concerning that they’ve yet to put anything close to a full game together. Against the Pistons they used a similar strong third quarter to set themselves up for a win after a poor start. In Chicago, the Bucks came out hot and had an 18 point lead early in the third quarter before wilting down the stretch and blowing a great opportunity. If the Bucks hope to battle for that eighth seed this season, they’ll need to string together four quarters at a time rather than just one or two. Against Minnesota, two quarters will do. Against the Bulls or the Heat or the Hawks? It’s not the recipe for success.
- Who’s more popular: Giannis Antetokounmpo or Jabari Paker?
- The Bucks finish preseason with a sloppy loss to the Wolves at home
- Larry Sanders’ old agent loses suit, improprieties alleged
- Episode 18: The Bucks Won Two Games In A Row
- Walker, Burke weigh in on a new Bucks arena
- The Bucks improve to .500 in practice games
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is playing more confidently in all aspects of the game but one
- Jabari Parker played well in Iowa and the Bucks won a practice game
- Jabari Parker spun and then he dunked and it was very cool
- This new arena is probably happening. Bucks name new members to the ownership group.