I’d almost expect Kurt Thomas to get the start in this one after how well he played on Saturday. Thomas and Gadzuric seem likely to exchange starting roles based on who the Bucks are playing in Andrew Bogut’s absence. Thomas knows the Spurs well, having spent the last year and a half in San Antonio. I’d go as far as to suspect he’ll be spending the majority of the evening as the Bucks primary defender on Tim Duncan. His veteran know-how and strong base are a better fit on Duncan than Ilyasova’s annoyance.
- A decade’s wait: Bucks 115 – Magic 100
- 18th Time’s a Charm: Bucks-Magic Preview
- Episode 33: Arena Progress, All-Star Weekend, & A Man Named Jorge Gutierrez
- Brandon Knight isn’t an All-Star, but he might just be Milwaukee’s point guard of the future
- Bucks Sign Gutierrez To 10-Day Deal, Will Keep Martin
- Giannis is in the dunk contenst, but can he win it?
- New closer: Bucks 109 – Heat 102
- Walker’s budget to include money for a new arena in Milwaukee
- Texas Forever: Spurs 101 – Bucks 95
- On the Road Again: Bucks-Spurs Preview