I’d almost expect Kurt Thomas to get the start in this one after how well he played on Saturday. Thomas and Gadzuric seem likely to exchange starting roles based on who the Bucks are playing in Andrew Bogut’s absence. Thomas knows the Spurs well, having spent the last year and a half in San Antonio. I’d go as far as to suspect he’ll be spending the majority of the evening as the Bucks primary defender on Tim Duncan. His veteran know-how and strong base are a better fit on Duncan than Ilyasova’s annoyance.
- The Jabari Parker Injury: Where do the Bucks go from here?
- Worst fears confirmed: Jabari Parker has a torn ACL in his left knee
- Episode 28: The Injury
- Bittersweet Victory: Bucks 96 – Suns 94
- Jabari Parker injures left knee, leaves game
- Dancing in the Desert: Bucks – Suns Preview
- O’Bryant back from injury, ready for the real thing
- Physically okay: Bucks 111 – Clippers 106
- Well rested, now tested: Bucks – Clippers Preview
- Episode 27: Preston Went To A Riff Raff Concert