I’d almost expect Kurt Thomas to get the start in this one after how well he played on Saturday. Thomas and Gadzuric seem likely to exchange starting roles based on who the Bucks are playing in Andrew Bogut’s absence. Thomas knows the Spurs well, having spent the last year and a half in San Antonio. I’d go as far as to suspect he’ll be spending the majority of the evening as the Bucks primary defender on Tim Duncan. His veteran know-how and strong base are a better fit on Duncan than Ilyasova’s annoyance.
- Bucks announce preseason schedule
- Bucks sign Marcus Landry
- Question Week: How will this group handle expectations for the first time?
- 7 Milwaukee Bucks games you’d have to be a real jerk to miss
- Question Week: Who will make plays at the end of the shot clock and late in games?
- Question Week: Can anyone other than Khris Middleton be a reliable outside shooter?
- Reports: Bucks to open season at home for first time in 31 years
- Question Week: Who plays the four if Jabari Parker isn’t ready to start the season?
- Question Week: Will the addition of Greg Monroe hurt the Bucks defensively?
- Episode 46: An Eventful Offseason