The Warriors have a good collection of talent, but nothing roping these guys together. The chemistry is terrible and it starts from the top down. Another team from the West on a long trip and another bad team. This has trap game written all over it with the Mavericks coming in Monday, but the Bucks shouldn’t be a team looking past anyone. Thus far I have no reason to believe they will.
- Bucks sign Marcus Landry
- Question Week: How will this group handle expectations for the first time?
- 7 Milwaukee Bucks games you’d have to be a real jerk to miss
- Question Week: Who will make plays at the end of the shot clock and late in games?
- Question Week: Can anyone other than Khris Middleton be a reliable outside shooter?
- Reports: Bucks to open season at home for first time in 31 years
- Question Week: Who plays the four if Jabari Parker isn’t ready to start the season?
- Question Week: Will the addition of Greg Monroe hurt the Bucks defensively?
- Episode 46: An Eventful Offseason
- Bucks arena bill passes in the senate 21-10, assembly is up next