The Bucks are going to need better performances out of their wings in the future, specifically more than two three pointers and one free throw made out of all of their shooting guards and small forwards combined, to avoid similar fates if they are going to continue to allow this many free throws. And judging from last season and the pre-season evidence, the free throw problem isn’t going anywhere.
- Veteran heavy, points light: Hornets 87 – Bucks 83
- The second youngest team in the league doesn’t look very promising: Magic 114 – Bucks 90
- Jason Kidd suspended one game, won’t coach Friday vs. Magic
- Defenseless and defensive: Kings 129 – Bucks 118
- Revenge, served in the cold: Bucks 109 – Pistons 88
- A new low: Pacers 123 – Bucks 86
- Giannis was awesome, everything else matters less: Cavs 115 – Bucks 100
- Jabari Parker expected to join Bucks in Cleveland
- Walled Off: Wizards 115 – Bucks 86
- Rebounds, turnovers and Johnny O’Bryant. What is and isn’t real after 10 games?