I can already hear the cries for Michael Redd’s head. In his 11 minutes Monday he was able to very effectively do one of the things the Bucks have been struggling with this year, get to the free throw line. The problem though was his accuracy once he got there. 1-6 on the evening, a very atypical result for a career 84 percent free throw shooter. This may have just been a case of him needing to knock the rust off and get his legs back under him, I didn’t even anticipate he’d be ready until Wednesday. I encourage everyone to give Redd some more time before you jump on the “trade Redd for expiring contracts” bandwagon.
- Revenge, served in the cold: Bucks 109 – Pistons 88
- A new low: Pacers 123 – Bucks 86
- Giannis was awesome, everything else matters less: Cavs 115 – Bucks 100
- Jabari Parker expected to join Bucks in Cleveland
- Walled Off: Wizards 115 – Bucks 86
- Rebounds, turnovers and Johnny O’Bryant. What is and isn’t real after 10 games?
- Parker to miss road trip with mid-foot sprain
- Lebron was not enough: Bucks 108 – Cavs 105
- Episode 53: The Bucks are not good at rebounding
- RECAP: Nuggets 103 – Bucks 102