What happens with Redd dictates where the team heads, but ultimately this season is one with limited upside. If the Bucks get it all together and play to the peak of their collective talents, 40 wins would likely be the most games they could win. More realistically is a season of ups and downs and inconsistencies leading to 30-35 wins. I’m an eternal optimist though, so I think 37.
- Milwaukee Bucks All-Twilight Team
- A decade’s wait: Bucks 115 – Magic 100
- 18th Time’s a Charm: Bucks-Magic Preview
- Episode 33: Arena Progress, All-Star Weekend, & A Man Named Jorge Gutierrez
- Brandon Knight isn’t an All-Star, but he might just be Milwaukee’s point guard of the future
- Bucks Sign Gutierrez To 10-Day Deal, Will Keep Martin
- Giannis is in the dunk contenst, but can he win it?
- New closer: Bucks 109 – Heat 102
- Walker’s budget to include money for a new arena in Milwaukee
- Texas Forever: Spurs 101 – Bucks 95