Retiring a player’s number is a special event that is supposed to be reserved for special players in a team’s history. If a ten-year-old kid looks up at the Bucks rafters this season he’s going to see Bob Lanier’s name and number up there with Oscar Robertson and Kareem. He’s going to think Lanier played as important a role for the Bucks as The Big O and Kareem. He’s going to be wrong.
- Who’s more popular: Giannis Antetokounmpo or Jabari Paker?
- The Bucks finish preseason with a sloppy loss to the Wolves at home
- Larry Sanders’ old agent loses suit, improprieties alleged
- Episode 18: The Bucks Won Two Games In A Row
- Walker, Burke weigh in on a new Bucks arena
- The Bucks improve to .500 in practice games
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is playing more confidently in all aspects of the game but one
- Jabari Parker played well in Iowa and the Bucks won a practice game
- Jabari Parker spun and then he dunked and it was very cool
- This new arena is probably happening. Bucks name new members to the ownership group.