Retiring a player’s number is a special event that is supposed to be reserved for special players in a team’s history. If a ten-year-old kid looks up at the Bucks rafters this season he’s going to see Bob Lanier’s name and number up there with Oscar Robertson and Kareem. He’s going to think Lanier played as important a role for the Bucks as The Big O and Kareem. He’s going to be wrong.
- Report: Bucks, Henson agree on four-year extension
- Episode 48: Tier the Deer
- Tiering Up: Unscientific groupings of the current Bucks roster
- Jabari Parker seems healthy
- Process over results is the main takeaway from Bucks media day
- Episode 47: Rise and Fire!
- Gus Johnson will be screaming about the Bucks now
- Bucks extend John Hammond through 2016-17
- Bucks announce preseason schedule
- Bucks sign Marcus Landry