Retiring a player’s number is a special event that is supposed to be reserved for special players in a team’s history. If a ten-year-old kid looks up at the Bucks rafters this season he’s going to see Bob Lanier’s name and number up there with Oscar Robertson and Kareem. He’s going to think Lanier played as important a role for the Bucks as The Big O and Kareem. He’s going to be wrong.
- Seriously, that finish was awesome: Bucks 92 – Bulls 90
- Jerryd Bayless beat the buzzer and the Bulls
- More like double no-vertime: Bulls 113 – Bucks 106
- Watching Bucks-Bulls game three with a view from above
- Episode 42: The Series Shifts
- Hope in defeat: Bulls 91 – Bucks 82
- Can the Milwaukee Bucks score with the Chicago Bulls?
- Episode 41: The Bucks took a punch
- Play was off: Bulls 103 – Bucks 91
- Watching Bucks-Bulls game one at a bar