Retiring a player’s number is a special event that is supposed to be reserved for special players in a team’s history. If a ten-year-old kid looks up at the Bucks rafters this season he’s going to see Bob Lanier’s name and number up there with Oscar Robertson and Kareem. He’s going to think Lanier played as important a role for the Bucks as The Big O and Kareem. He’s going to be wrong.
- Picking up the pieces: Bucks – Blazers Preview
- The Jabari Parker Injury: Where do the Bucks go from here?
- Worst fears confirmed: Jabari Parker has a torn ACL in his left knee
- Episode 28: The Injury
- Bittersweet Victory: Bucks 96 – Suns 94
- Jabari Parker injures left knee, leaves game
- Dancing in the Desert: Bucks – Suns Preview
- O’Bryant back from injury, ready for the real thing
- Physically okay: Bucks 111 – Clippers 106
- Well rested, now tested: Bucks – Clippers Preview