Retiring a player’s number is a special event that is supposed to be reserved for special players in a team’s history. If a ten-year-old kid looks up at the Bucks rafters this season he’s going to see Bob Lanier’s name and number up there with Oscar Robertson and Kareem. He’s going to think Lanier played as important a role for the Bucks as The Big O and Kareem. He’s going to be wrong.
- Bucks sign Marcus Landry
- Question Week: How will this group handle expectations for the first time?
- 7 Milwaukee Bucks games you’d have to be a real jerk to miss
- Question Week: Who will make plays at the end of the shot clock and late in games?
- Question Week: Can anyone other than Khris Middleton be a reliable outside shooter?
- Reports: Bucks to open season at home for first time in 31 years
- Question Week: Who plays the four if Jabari Parker isn’t ready to start the season?
- Question Week: Will the addition of Greg Monroe hurt the Bucks defensively?
- Episode 46: An Eventful Offseason
- Bucks arena bill passes in the senate 21-10, assembly is up next