Retiring a player’s number is a special event that is supposed to be reserved for special players in a team’s history. If a ten-year-old kid looks up at the Bucks rafters this season he’s going to see Bob Lanier’s name and number up there with Oscar Robertson and Kareem. He’s going to think Lanier played as important a role for the Bucks as The Big O and Kareem. He’s going to be wrong.
- Texas Forever: Spurs 101 – Bucks 95
- On the Road Again: Bucks-Spurs Preview
- Atypically comfortable: Bucks 101 – Pistons 86
- Will Andre Drummond grab more offensive rebounds than the Bucks?: Bucks – Pistons Preview
- Where do Bucks players shoot their shots and do they do it well?
- The Bucks Were Really Close To Winning: Jazz 101 – Bucks 99
- Will Rudy Gobert block a shot out of the Bradley Center?: Bucks – Jazz Preview
- Episode 32: Mid-Season Report Cards
- The Bucks almost made an awesome defensive play last night
- This was an entertaining game: Raptors 92 – Bucks 89