I noted in a post last week that it was my season preview. That was kind of a lie. It wasn’t a total lie, it was more of a partial lie. That was my philosophical preview of where the Bucks sit as a franchise right now. I’ve actually been crafting my season preview with a certain set of guidelines. The guidelines follow and this is my ACTUAL season preview that will appear in the TrueHoop Network’s NBA Preview Magazine.
- The second youngest team in the league doesn’t look very promising: Magic 114 – Bucks 90
- Jason Kidd suspended one game, won’t coach Friday vs. Magic
- Defenseless and defensive: Kings 129 – Bucks 118
- Revenge, served in the cold: Bucks 109 – Pistons 88
- A new low: Pacers 123 – Bucks 86
- Giannis was awesome, everything else matters less: Cavs 115 – Bucks 100
- Jabari Parker expected to join Bucks in Cleveland
- Walled Off: Wizards 115 – Bucks 86
- Rebounds, turnovers and Johnny O’Bryant. What is and isn’t real after 10 games?
- Parker to miss road trip with mid-foot sprain