After the defections of the Milwaukee Hawks in 1955 and the Milwaukee Braves in 1965 Milwaukee was left without a big league team. This didn’t sit well with Fishman. He knew Milwaukee was a big league town with big league fans. Milwaukee represented themselves well with a baseball exhibition in 1967 drawing over 50,000 fans. Fishman thought he might have a real shot of landing an AFL team and then landing the NFL when the leagues eventually merged.
- The second youngest team in the league doesn’t look very promising: Magic 114 – Bucks 90
- Jason Kidd suspended one game, won’t coach Friday vs. Magic
- Defenseless and defensive: Kings 129 – Bucks 118
- Revenge, served in the cold: Bucks 109 – Pistons 88
- A new low: Pacers 123 – Bucks 86
- Giannis was awesome, everything else matters less: Cavs 115 – Bucks 100
- Jabari Parker expected to join Bucks in Cleveland
- Walled Off: Wizards 115 – Bucks 86
- Rebounds, turnovers and Johnny O’Bryant. What is and isn’t real after 10 games?
- Parker to miss road trip with mid-foot sprain