Not exactly a hall of fame roster. Williams was a good scorer, but never known for his distributing, while Ford was the exact opposite. Earl Boykins? Royal Ivey? These are the guys getting Redd the ball and sharing the load in the back court with him?
- Revenge, served in the cold: Bucks 109 – Pistons 88
- A new low: Pacers 123 – Bucks 86
- Giannis was awesome, everything else matters less: Cavs 115 – Bucks 100
- Jabari Parker expected to join Bucks in Cleveland
- Walled Off: Wizards 115 – Bucks 86
- Rebounds, turnovers and Johnny O’Bryant. What is and isn’t real after 10 games?
- Parker to miss road trip with mid-foot sprain
- Lebron was not enough: Bucks 108 – Cavs 105
- Episode 53: The Bucks are not good at rebounding
- RECAP: Nuggets 103 – Bucks 102