But you know what really drives me crazy when I compare Gomes and Delfino? Gomes has virtually the same three point shooting percentage as Delfino and a considerably higher overall shooting percentage. Why are we considering Delfino a good shooter? Because he’s A. foreign and B. otherwise largely untalented. The Amir Johnson for Delfino and Roko Ukic trade is beginning to drive me insane.
- Bucks announce preseason schedule
- Bucks sign Marcus Landry
- Question Week: How will this group handle expectations for the first time?
- 7 Milwaukee Bucks games you’d have to be a real jerk to miss
- Question Week: Who will make plays at the end of the shot clock and late in games?
- Question Week: Can anyone other than Khris Middleton be a reliable outside shooter?
- Reports: Bucks to open season at home for first time in 31 years
- Question Week: Who plays the four if Jabari Parker isn’t ready to start the season?
- Question Week: Will the addition of Greg Monroe hurt the Bucks defensively?
- Episode 46: An Eventful Offseason