But you know what really drives me crazy when I compare Gomes and Delfino? Gomes has virtually the same three point shooting percentage as Delfino and a considerably higher overall shooting percentage. Why are we considering Delfino a good shooter? Because he’s A. foreign and B. otherwise largely untalented. The Amir Johnson for Delfino and Roko Ukic trade is beginning to drive me insane.
- 2015 Bucksketball Over/Unders: Part 1
- Preseason Recap: Bulls 105 – Bucks 95
- Report: Bucks, Henson agree on four-year extension
- Episode 48: Tier the Deer
- Tiering Up: Unscientific groupings of the current Bucks roster
- Jabari Parker seems healthy
- Process over results is the main takeaway from Bucks media day
- Episode 47: Rise and Fire!
- Gus Johnson will be screaming about the Bucks now
- Bucks extend John Hammond through 2016-17