What happens with Redd dictates where the team heads, but ultimately this season is one with limited upside. If the Bucks get it all together and play to the peak of their collective talents, 40 wins would likely be the most games they could win. More realistically is a season of ups and downs and inconsistencies leading to 30-35 wins. I’m an eternal optimist though, so I think 37.
- Episode 18: The Bucks Won Two Games In A Row
- Walker, Burke weigh in on a new Bucks arena
- The Bucks improve to .500 in practice games
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is playing more confidently in all aspects of the game but one
- Jabari Parker played well in Iowa and the Bucks won a practice game
- Jabari Parker spun and then he dunked and it was very cool
- This new arena is probably happening. Bucks name new members to the ownership group.
- The Milwaukee Bucks have some contract decisions that will need to be made soon
- Zaza Pachulia: No One is Coolia
- Episode 17: Bucksketball After Dark