What happens with Redd dictates where the team heads, but ultimately this season is one with limited upside. If the Bucks get it all together and play to the peak of their collective talents, 40 wins would likely be the most games they could win. More realistically is a season of ups and downs and inconsistencies leading to 30-35 wins. I’m an eternal optimist though, so I think 37.
- Holy cow who are these guys on Philly?: Bucks – Sixers Preview
- Report: Bucks in negotiations to purchase Journal-Sentinel buildings
- Episode 19: The Bucks Blew A Very Big Lead
- Brandon Knight is amazing. Brandon Knight is terrible. Brandon Knight is fun.
- VIDEO: Giannis Antetokounmpo had the block of the night
- Building you up to break you down: Hornets 108 – Bucks 106
- The fun (?) starts tonight: Bucks – Hornets preview
- Fun with preseason stats
- Who’s more popular: Giannis Antetokounmpo or Jabari Paker?
- The Bucks finish preseason with a sloppy loss to the Wolves at home