What happens with Redd dictates where the team heads, but ultimately this season is one with limited upside. If the Bucks get it all together and play to the peak of their collective talents, 40 wins would likely be the most games they could win. More realistically is a season of ups and downs and inconsistencies leading to 30-35 wins. I’m an eternal optimist though, so I think 37.
- The second youngest team in the league doesn’t look very promising: Magic 114 – Bucks 90
- Jason Kidd suspended one game, won’t coach Friday vs. Magic
- Defenseless and defensive: Kings 129 – Bucks 118
- Revenge, served in the cold: Bucks 109 – Pistons 88
- A new low: Pacers 123 – Bucks 86
- Giannis was awesome, everything else matters less: Cavs 115 – Bucks 100
- Jabari Parker expected to join Bucks in Cleveland
- Walled Off: Wizards 115 – Bucks 86
- Rebounds, turnovers and Johnny O’Bryant. What is and isn’t real after 10 games?
- Parker to miss road trip with mid-foot sprain