What happens with Redd dictates where the team heads, but ultimately this season is one with limited upside. If the Bucks get it all together and play to the peak of their collective talents, 40 wins would likely be the most games they could win. More realistically is a season of ups and downs and inconsistencies leading to 30-35 wins. I’m an eternal optimist though, so I think 37.
- Giannis does a new, crazy entirely spectacular thing
- Short-handed, undersized, victorious: Bucks 108 – Kings 107
- Larry Sanders Suspended One Game For Push On Batum
- Ripped Away: Blazers 104 – Bucks 97
- Picking up the pieces: Bucks – Blazers Preview
- The Jabari Parker Injury: Where do the Bucks go from here?
- Worst fears confirmed: Jabari Parker has a torn ACL in his left knee
- Episode 28: The Injury
- Bittersweet Victory: Bucks 96 – Suns 94
- Jabari Parker injures left knee, leaves game