What happens with Redd dictates where the team heads, but ultimately this season is one with limited upside. If the Bucks get it all together and play to the peak of their collective talents, 40 wins would likely be the most games they could win. More realistically is a season of ups and downs and inconsistencies leading to 30-35 wins. I’m an eternal optimist though, so I think 37.
- Episode 43: The Bucks Play On
- Seriously, that finish was awesome: Bucks 92 – Bulls 90
- Jerryd Bayless beat the buzzer and the Bulls
- More like double no-vertime: Bulls 113 – Bucks 106
- Watching Bucks-Bulls game three with a view from above
- Episode 42: The Series Shifts
- Hope in defeat: Bulls 91 – Bucks 82
- Can the Milwaukee Bucks score with the Chicago Bulls?
- Episode 41: The Bucks took a punch
- Play was off: Bulls 103 – Bucks 91