What happens with Redd dictates where the team heads, but ultimately this season is one with limited upside. If the Bucks get it all together and play to the peak of their collective talents, 40 wins would likely be the most games they could win. More realistically is a season of ups and downs and inconsistencies leading to 30-35 wins. I’m an eternal optimist though, so I think 37.
- Report: Bucks, Henson agree on four-year extension
- Episode 48: Tier the Deer
- Tiering Up: Unscientific groupings of the current Bucks roster
- Jabari Parker seems healthy
- Process over results is the main takeaway from Bucks media day
- Episode 47: Rise and Fire!
- Gus Johnson will be screaming about the Bucks now
- Bucks extend John Hammond through 2016-17
- Bucks announce preseason schedule
- Bucks sign Marcus Landry