What happens with Redd dictates where the team heads, but ultimately this season is one with limited upside. If the Bucks get it all together and play to the peak of their collective talents, 40 wins would likely be the most games they could win. More realistically is a season of ups and downs and inconsistencies leading to 30-35 wins. I’m an eternal optimist though, so I think 37.
- Will Andre Drummond grab more offensive rebounds than the Bucks?: Bucks – Pistons Preview
- Where do Bucks players shoot their shots and do they do it well?
- The Bucks Were Really Close To Winning: Jazz 101 – Bucks 99
- Will Rudy Gobert block a shot out of the Bradley Center?: Bucks – Jazz Preview
- Episode 32: Mid-Season Report Cards
- The Bucks almost made an awesome defensive play last night
- This was an entertaining game: Raptors 92 – Bucks 89
- Rap battle: Milwaukee – Toronto Preview
- The Packers ruined you. Start watching the Bucks.
- Kendall Marshall out for the season after tearing his ACL